Website Equity Afia
Qualifications / Requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Laboratory Technology
- Registration by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board (KMLTTB)
- Five years of work experience
- Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Examine body fluids and tissues for abnormal chemical levels, cells or bacteria.
- Prepare tissue for microscopic examination by pathologists.
- Determine blood type for transfusions.
- Conduct medical research and analyses.
- Operates and maintains sophisticated instruments and equipment used in the division, is able to properly set up, calibrate, maintain, operate and shut down such instruments.
- Maintains competence in Laboratory Information systems that is crucial to the quality operations of the laboratory and patient care.
- Actively participates in Quality Improvement Programs essential to ensure that laboratory testing is accurate, timely and meets customer needs.
- Trains and orientates new Medical Laboratory Technologists in the performance and interpretation of tests.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and testimonials to the email address provided.
To apply for this job please visit www.equityafia.co.ke.