Website Lancet Laboratories
- Certificate / Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Office Management and Administration, Front Office Operations, Business Administration or related fields.
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution
- Should be self-motivated
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Administers and checks on the cases and bring the slides/issue to the respective Technologist/Pathologist concerned.
• Review daily workload tabulation with allocations, as well as TAT overdue checks.
• Monitor, receive, review and relay all communications to the histology team regarding all queries and information for Attention to the histopathology/cytopathology team with the responsibility of responding to and handling the relevant queries or concerns that is requiring to be resolved by the team.
• Receiving slides from Pathologists once they have been signed out and filing them in the filing cabinet.
• Arranging histology blocks according to their order of numbers for easy reference.
• Arrange slides in order of numbers once they have been signed out by pathologists.
• Ensuring order in the store where the slides are kept.
• Receiving all communications regarding Histology/Cytology
• Retrieving blocks/slides as requested by the pathologist.
• Filling and retrieving of request forms as requested by the HOD
How to apply:
Send your application letter, resume and certificates to the email address provided.
To apply for this job please visit www.lancet.co.ke.