Lodwar Hills Hospital
About Lodwar Hills Hospital
Lodwar Hills Hospital is a private health facility located in Lodwar town in Turkana County. The hospital has it mission deeply enshrined in service to all people and especially so in caring with passion.
- Maintain medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures; ensuring staff compliance; certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair.
- Establish and implement written operating procedures and protocols for the laboratory and ensure compliance with the same.
- Conduct chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood and urine, using microscope or automatic analyzer to detect abnormalities or diseases and enter findings into the computer.
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean medical laboratory equipment in readiness for services.
- Conduct blood tests for transfusion purposes and perform blood counts.
- Obtain specimens, cultivate, isolate and identify microorganisms for analysis.
- Collect blood or tissue samples from patients, observing principles of asepsis to obtain blood samples.
- Provide medical laboratory diagnostic and therapeutic information, products, and services by establishing specimen preparation procedures; developing and implementing
- Analytical procedures; evaluating laboratory information; reporting results according to protocols mandated by the hospital and professional procedures.
- Receive patients and the laboratory request forms and direct them accordingly.
- Keep records of all laboratory activities, including stock keeping.
- Use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations or standards.
- Diploma or Degree in Medical Laboratory
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Registered and licensed by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians & Technologists Board
- Ability to build relationships, a good team player, good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their documents application letter and other particulars to HR or apply online on our website here at INDICATE THE POSITION APPLIED FOR ON THE EMAIL SUBJECT
- We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
- only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Check out similar jobs below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org