Website Machakos Doctors' Plaza
- Manage laboratory equipment in a serviceable condition at all times.
- Ensure proper inventory management for laboratory reagents and consumables.
- Ensure quality controls are done for respective procedures and results are properly documented.
- Collect patient specimens for laboratory tests.
- Analyze and record test results accurately and timely.
- Develop, review and regularly update the standard operating procedures for the laboratory.
- Preparing various monthly laboratory reports
- Perform any reasonable work-related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in laboratory sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board.
- Registration certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and
echnologists Board (KMLTTB)
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Word Excel and Powerpoint
How To Apply
Send your application, credentials to the email address provided.
More Related Laboratory Technologist Jobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com