Website Kwale County- Public Service Board
The County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill in the above posts in the department of Health Services.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Medical Laboratory Technologist III, Job Group ‘H’ – (6 Posts)
Requirements for Appointment
– Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
– Registration certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians/Technologists Board (KMLTTB)
– a valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians/Technologists Board (KMLTTB)
– Certificate in computer skills from a recognized institution
Duties and Responsibilities
– Screening for blood transfusion infections
– Preparing blood products for safe custody or use
– Recruiting, preparing and bleeding of blood donors for transfusion services
– Decontamination working benches, receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens
– Preparing clients for collection of specimens
– Writing and recording of results
– Receiving, collecting, labeling and registration of specimens
– Disaggregating specimens for processing and analyses.
– Preparing reagents and stains
– Examining specimens
– Dispatching the results for use in clinical management
– Performing blood grouping
– Issuing of blood and blood products to peripheral health facilities
– Storing blood products according to their requirements
1. Please visit our website www.kwalecountygov.com for details of the requirements.
All applications should be submitted on or before THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021 by 4:30 Pm STRICTLY via our official email address firstname.lastname@example.org
For purposes of observing Covid-19 health protocols, hand delivered applications will not be received/accepted.
2. Women and People with special needs are encouraged to apply
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
4. Applicants MUST attach copies of the following documents:-
i. National I.D Card
ii. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
iii. Academic and Professional Certificates
iv. Leaving Certificates and Other testimonials (if any)
v. Must be registered by Health Professional Board.
vi. Must have valid Practicing License
vii. Clearance certificates from the following government entities:-
a. KRA Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
b. Self-Declaration Form from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
c. Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
d. Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
e. Clearance Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All applications to be addressed to:
The Board Secretary
County Public service Board
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com