Website Nairobi Adventist Hospital
Vacancy title: Laboratory Job Technologist
Deadline of this Job: 31 August 2021
JOB TITLE:Laboratory Job Technologist
REPORTS TO LABORATORY OFFICER IN CHARGE
The purpose of this position is to carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording, and analyzing of results as part of a scientific team while adhering to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines.
• Preparing Reagents;
• Examining specimens;
• Writing and recording results;
• Decontaminating working benches;
• Receiving and scrutinizing requisition forms for accuracy;
• Preparing clients for collection of specimens;
• Receiving/collecting, labeling, and registering specimens;
• Disaggregating specimens for processing and analysis
• Performing routine diagnostic tests;
• Dispatching the results for clinical management;
• Preparing stains;
• Performing blood grouping;
• Issuing blood and blood products to Peripheral health facilities;
• Storing blood products according to their requirements.
• Proven work experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
• Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians & Technologists Board (KMLTTB);
• Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratories Technicians & Technologists Board (KMLTTB);
• Valid Practicing Certificate from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians & Technologists Board (KMLTTB);
• Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; • Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Diploma in medical laboratory science from a reputable institution.
Job application procedure
Nairobi Adventist hospital, a level 4 Faith-Based Hospital provides excellent employment opportunities to competent, diligent, and ethical individuals. We are located in Nyari, Westlands off Redhill Road.
To apply for the advertised positions:
Interested candidates are invited to send their application, CV, letter of reference from pastor/chaplain, and copies of certificates on or before Tuesday, 31st August 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the required documents cited above should be sent as one PDF document (no hard copies will be accepted)
Addressed to: The Human Resource Manager,
Central Kenya Conference
P. O. Box 41352-00100
Quoting the position applied for as the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com