Website Shalom Hospital- Athi River
Experience Quality Healthcare
- Receiving/collecting, recording of specimens.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: 1 year
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB).
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists.
- Proficiency in computer application.
The duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
• Receiving/collecting, recording of specimens.
• Processing and analyses.
• Preparing reagents.
• Recording and reporting of results.
• Dispatching the results for clinical/Research management.
• Routine and daily maintenance of laboratory equipment.
• Ensuring adherence to biosafety and biosecurity guidelines.
• 1-year working experience in a hospital setup is an added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send in their applications to this email address below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org