Website Migori County Public Service Board
Medical Laboratory Technologist III Job, Current Laboratory Technologist Vacancies,
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior and experienced officer.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Decontaminating work benches
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens
- Receiving, collecting, labelling and registering of specimens
- Disaggregating specimens from processing and analysis
- Preparing reagents; preparing specimens; writing and recording of results; dispatching the results for use in clinical management
- Preparing stains; performing blood grouping; issuing blood products to peripheral health facilities; and storing blood products according to their requirements.
Requirements for Appointment
For Appointment to this grade a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board:
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board (KMLTTB)
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board; and,
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How To Apply
Applicants are advised to use PSC 2 application form (from PSC or MCPSB website) and attach the necessary documents. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
- Hand-delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
- All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Thursday 31st March, 2022 at 5:00pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearances:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
- Women, People Living with Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
MIGORI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit apps.migori.go.ke.