Website Nyeri County - PSB
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen (Attach ID)
- KCSE Certificate
- Diploma in any of the following fields: – Applied Sciences (Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biology), Science and Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution;
- Two (2) years post-registration experience
- Be registered with Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Valid Practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Cleaning and sterilizing laboratory glassware, surfaces and equipment; documenting and receiving samples for analysis;
- Preparing laboratory reagents;
- Carrying out chemical/microbiological analysis on samples (food, water, wastewaters and beverages);
Extracting, isolating and identifying drugs, pesticides and heavy metals from biological and miscellaneous samples; and disposing laboratory waste.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Hardcopy of the dully filled employment form together with the required documents should be sent or hand-delivered to :
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
P.O. BOX 90-10100
CELL PHONE: 0745342000
All applications (hand-delivered or through the post office) should be received on or before 25th April 2022, 5.00pm.
To apply for this job please visit www.nyeri.go.ke.