Website The Aga Khan University Hospital - Nairobi
About Aga Khan University Hospital
Our Vision of Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is to be the premier, tertiary, teaching and referral health care facility in sub-Saharan Africa.
Reporting to the Section Head Histology, The Laboratory Technologist will ensure provision of effective, efficient and quality analytical Histopathology/Cytology services in the Laboratory.
- Higher Diploma in Medical Lab Sciences or equivalent
- Registration with Kenya Medical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians Board is mandatory
- Competent in Tissue blocking, Trimming, sectioning, staining and archiving
- Minimum of 3 (three) years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude towards work and other members of the team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Unquestionable integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic with attention to timeliness.
How To Apply
Please visit the Employer’s website provided above for more instruction on the application process.
To apply for this job please visit hospitals.aku.edu.