Website Tibu Health
Who are we? TIBU Health was founded in 2018 by a small team of health and technology experts with one objective in mind: to make it easier for people to obtain high-quality healthcare services. We adopt the latest, most advanced technologies in health and logistics to provide patients with a convenient and coordinated end-to-end healthcare experience that results in better health outcomes, healthier lives and with more time to spend on the things that matter to our patients. We’re a different kind of healthcare company and thrilled to be reshaping how people access healthcare service in Africa.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collect, label, register, and refer tests as appropriate to the approved external laboratories.
- Undertake laboratory activities in accordance with established standard operating procedures and other specified guidelines, including those related to health and safety.
- Report without delay any challenges in phlebotomy or sample collections to the line manager.
- Ensure the “health care delivered model” is maintained in all forms of contactwith patients.
- Report any challenges in phlebotomy/sample collections or any failure of the Laboratory Equipment to the Laboratory Manager.
- Ensure timely distribution of patient results.
- Carry out routine checking, preparation, and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Work as part of the TIBU Health multidisciplinary team and liaise with other team members to address patient needs.
- Participate in training programs organized by TIBU Health laboratory or any of the other affiliate laboratories or departments & CMEs.
- Attend Interdisciplinary Team meetings where necessary.
- Prepare and submit laboratory activity reports as required.
- Perform tests as requested by the medical personnel, record and report results in a timely fashion, alert doctors about any abnormal results, and be prepared to discuss these with them.
- Deployment to patient’s home, workplace, or other location to collect specimen if needed.
- Any other tasks as assigned by your line manager.
- Requirements /Skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite: knowledge of MS Word, Microsoft Outlook,Excel, PowerPoint, Databases, Spreadsheets, and the Internet.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and report accurately and timely.
- Ability to work independently and think innovatively.
- Exceptionally organized and resourceful.
- Team player with an excellent work ethic.
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- Be registered by KMLTTB.
- At least 3 years of working experience in medical laboratories.
How to apply:
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website Here
Closing Date: 31 July. 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org